Sunday 15 May 2011

Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show: Street Style

New York to me is one of those places you will have to visit in a lifetime (luckily for me, I am going at the end of June. Don't hate me please haha!) 
Not just for the unique atmosphere, but also the variety of fashionable people there,  New York always brings something different to the Fashion world. 
Here I have gathered a few photographs of the street style from an event that happened in good ole NYC; Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show, and I have chosen particular outfits that I admire the most. 
To me, most of my outfits have been inspired by street style, and I hope these will be an inspiration too
-Abi


 Amanda X from She Tiger Vintage

 Gillian Sagansky, exploring the show.

 Julie Skinner of Postscript Couture

 The shoes are my favourite part of this outfit.

Going with the 50's look, this vintage shopper pulls the outfit together with a quirky hat.

 Keeping in fashion with a pleated nude tone dress, and also teamed with flat platforms.

Patricia Fox, wearing one of her infamous head pieces which have been worn by Katy Perry.

Stacey Iannacone from Ritual Vintage. 

All images courtesy of telegraph.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Manhattan vintage clothing is simple yet very sophisticated. The shoes and sandals are highlighted in this kind of fashion. You get to wear adorable footwear. =)

    Dwayne Pech

    ReplyDelete